Oi, why they made Orisa op?

Orisa’s fall-off went to 25m from 15m back in that other patch, IIRC. (Bap’s range in OW2, outside of the betas where it was 20m, is 25m.) You’re right that’s it’s midrange but I wouldn’t sleep on the power of 5m; take a look at what happened when Cassidy’s range increased from 20m to 25m in, um, season three(?). He became that much more versatile.

Bap, too, benefitted greatly from the 5m extra range; they nerfed his range in the betas to 20m and he had the worst (beta 1) to somewhere in bottom five (beta 2) win rates, but they canned the nerf for live OW2. People at large have been slow to catch on, imo, but the idea that Bap is hella strong seems to be gaining more traction. I’ll admit that the water’s muddied by them giving him an extra point of damage on his gun but if you go back and look up Bap beta feedback, I think you’ll find people complaining about how his range felt lacking.

Having more range on Orisa primary makes her that bit more flexible when it comes to pressuring the enemy backline. 25m felt pretty damn strong to me.

Fortify gives her more shield health too and her falloff was increased.