Oh youre a dva main?

Name every time you got a 6k dva bomb

Error 404

2 Likes

I got one throughout my career

1 Like

Oh so you are a Dva main?, Name every time you threw matches :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should never throw matches. That’s really dangerous. You could start a fire.

12 Likes

Only real dva mains understand the sheer amount of power of baby dva.

6 Likes

One with rein back when she had 3 second boosters… :sweat_smile:

And then… a solo 6k when our bap made space with his ultimate, I used my ultimate and launched it to where I predicted where they would be and I got a 6k :slight_smile:

1 Like

If only amp matrix doubles the range of dva bomb radius

3 Likes

I can’t recall…

except every game today

and every game yesterday

and every game before yesterday

and every game before that
1 Like

once.

I got a D.va 6 bomb by proxy when I EMP’d their Rein.

Also one time on King’s Row when I did the good old “Surprise from the land down under” trick.

There's a second opinion for you.

:heart: w :heart:. We should petition to have the mech removed. Babydva best sniper

1 Like

Every game they select her pepelaugh

1 Like

One time, and it was back when I was in Bronze. I walked over, planted my mech on the payload, then walked off as my Zarya friend grav’d. I then clumsily shot the fleeing enemy Junkrat just as the mech exploded, thus the sextuple was created.

Not a particularly impressive move, but it still beats my “pathetically drop off a ledge by mistake and dink a basically-dead Roadhog on the head” Smooth As Silk achievement… :v: :woozy_face:

1 Like

“Every time I couldn’t play D.Va” - A neckbeard D.Va main I used to play with

To answer the OP question.

This was the one and only time I got a 6k bomb.

This sht happened on December 10, 2018.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Dpz4gmI
1 Like

Im not dva main, but I did 6k potg with her. (5k bomb + 1k with mech)

Literally when I started playing in 2016, I was like level 30 or something and got a 6k on Hanamura. My first 6k ever pog

that one time on numbani 1 defense, no limits, i just yeeted it in right before they got the point all the way. Ashe’s dynamite exploded on me as I got the kill, so dva said “im on fire” and it was literal for once. it was bronze tho, where I’ve gotten games where we only win fights when I dva ult, and it ends up being a 3k. I had 20fps.

I met a baby dva main in bronze. I never see any of her mains anymore though. And sym players say their playerbase is small…