(Official) Mccree's new name is Cole Cassidy

Joel Cassidy would have been better but eh , Cole Cassidy isn’t the worst they could have come up with.

9 Likes

Pffff, Coca Cole… xD

2 Likes

I personally didn’t get that impression.

Sounds like a pern star name.

9 Likes

I’m doing an experiment.

Noice. That was faster than I expected actually.

4 Likes

Sounds weak, shame they could have killed him off then have a relative join Ow for revenge on the sequel. Same or similar kit.

Oh well, I ain’t calling him that name though. No sir, I don’t like it. I don’t like it at all.

2 Likes

I really love his new name! It suits him pretty well imo.

7 Likes

This also spits in the face of Deadlock Rebels heartfelt moments between Ashe and McCree. It was all a lie. Jesse opening up about himself and being vulnerable was all just a sociopathic ploy from McCree.

4 Likes

I actually do like Joel Cassidy more than Cole.

7 Likes

That must be the stupidest name that I’ve ever heard.

16 Likes

Does this mean he’s now sandwiched between Brig and Dva on hero select screen???

Cole you sly devil………

6 Likes

Stop it with these out of season april fool jokes, that’s not fun anymore !

2 Likes

Oh yea I just realized

So many people who insta pick Mccree are going to be so confused when the name changes XD

3 Likes

Yes… but only Butch and Cassidy (the second Team Rocket duo in the Pokemon anime :sweat_smile: ).

edit: oh and since the hero selection is in alphabetical order, this will be a little unusual that he is at the top.

Best response I heard to this: “They’re even buffing his name?”

Made me laugh.

4 Likes

Ill probably stick to calling him mccree

11 Likes

Another thought……

So close to Colt……which I believe makes 6 shooters….would’ve been a happy coincidence

2 Likes

I am gonna headcanon it being Joel Cassidy, just going to assume Joel was drunk when he told everyone his name and slurred a C for a J somehow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was hoping they’d at least stick with a “Mc” prefix, but I actually do like the way Cole Cassidy rolls off the tongue.