Nvm not a leak lol I'm just dumb

It’s not much of a leak if no one’s talking about it.

What!!! Where?

I can’t post links but it’s a shield buff and it’s on OverwatchLCO account.

Nooo, I love hearing “JUSTICE…AHHHHH!!!”

Translation:
A heal bonus to the Lucio when using the rocket barrage? Submit your ideas of nerves or buffs for Pharah’s upcoming changes. Video source: Valkia (this is a montage)

Thank you!

10 thankers

That’s a great idea.

That’s not a leak. The translation to what the post says is just a buff idea and is asking people to reply to the tweet with their own ideas on how to buff or nerf Pharah…

EDIT: The progress bar for the video blocked her health which I just watched again with the bar gone. Imo, I don’t like the change, I’d rather faster projectiles over more HP.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what to think about this.

i don’t really see where the buff is in that video?

It’s just some edit I’m not that smart to understand French lol.

But it’s a great idea tho.

This is just a clip from Valkia’s suggested changes.

Yeah, that would be broken. I would demand High Noon get the same buff if that were ever implemented.

While I have a lot of respect for Valkia’s Pharah skills, this doesn’t seem like the appropriate change she needs. It seems really weird.

Any thoughts on these?
𓂀 Pharah ideas thread

It’s a hard no from me

I do like most of those ideas, though some of them need some consideration in low ranks and on console. It may make her next to unkillable where she is already difficult to deal with, especially with a Mercy attached (since you’d get damage reduction but no reduction in heal rate on armor).

I’m don’t think I like manual detonation of concussion blast, though.

I’ll take the one on left if you got it in red.

2 Likes

Bless you sir. The forums don’t deserve you, but they are what it needs.

2 Likes