Nvidia GeForce Experience error code 0x0002

So I searched this error code up, but it seems that there are articles, and videos about error codes 0x0001 and 0x0003 only. The error code 0x0002 occurs when I try to download the latest driver from the nvidia GeForce experience. When I download it, it takes some time. Then the error code pops up. I don’t know what this is, and I am wondering if anyone knows how to fix it? Thank you!

1 Like

Unfortunately, only the Overwatch client is supported in these forums. Have you looked to the nVidia forums for help with their software?

Yes I have. Because this is the game I play, I wanted to post in two forms, because I think it will get me more help. But thanks for the heads up

Hello AlexOne :wave:

Are these errors tagged in the notification box as specifically being GeForce errors? Or are they Windows errors? While it is the case that we can’t directly assist with troubleshooting other-party software, we can at least point you in the right direction!

For example, you can also try downloading video driver updates directly from NVIDIA’s support page:

NVIDIA GeForce Drivers

Best of luck in your adventures :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! I am going to try and download the drivers from their page now! Will edit later