Number of Cheaters In Game is Skyrocketing

Seems like I’m getting 4-5 notifications a day now for reported cheaters having account action taken, but at the end of the day, there are no fewer cheaters in the games.

Presumably they just walk into another account?

6 Likes

To be fair while I think there are more cheaters than ever before in ow2, there are so many people that also accuse people of hacking even when they aren’t. I just got called a hacker all game by a sombra with no awareness. They cussed me out all game, and much more.

KBMZVQ

edit: I was the venture versing sombra, idk if it changes name constantly because I was using streamer mode.

1 Like

When there’s a 60/40 chance your match has a cheat in it, once you realise that, there will of course be mistakes calling others cheaters when they’re not. This is what happens when Blizzard doesn’t control it.

1 Like

Where’s all these cheaters people are talking about? I’ve been playing since 2016 and can probably count on one hand the amount of times I have encountered one.

Realisticly I would say I encounter perhaps about one in every 250-300 games.

1 Like

I wonder how u guys can know if someone is cheating? I never saw nothing where I could say for sure that someone was using cheats, sometimes I got killed suspiciously, but when I watch the kill cam all seems legit :confounded:

Sometimes I see Widows that sightly moves the cursor in the last moments before shooting, but seems legit, is that some pattern of cheating?