NOTICE: This year's BlizzCon skins appear to be EXCLUSIVE to BlizzCon

Inb4 they say it will be obtainable later this year. :rofl:

4 Likes

Blizz really knows how to get my money

1 Like

Illidan Genji better say “YOU ARE NOT PREPARED” when he ults.

7 Likes

That would be cool, I definitely will be equipping the “you are not prepared” to him though

3 Likes

Tsk
I’d rather not have her taking up one of the 4 legendary skin slots, I’d rather have new skins for other characters

Its maddening how the devs can’t take 30 seconds from their schedule and communicate with us, almost a year later how we’ll be able to get the skin. At this point, I’m just going to say it’s never coming unless there’s a formal announcement.

Allowing the community to continue to fight among itself and writhe about as it looks for an answer to a question from a year ago is pretty unacceptable.

23 Likes

As much as I adore Illidan (favorite WoW character) not worth $50 . Though nice to see him getting some attention.

14 Likes

technically at the most it would be considered 25 since there are 2 skins but regardless the 50 contains a ton of other things and the skins are only considered secondary but i understand if everything else doesn’t appeal to you how it would seem like the 50 is just for the skin and isn’t available in any other way which sucks

I’m disappointed that they didn’t do Malfurion Hanzo to go with Illidan Genji.

3 Likes

No D.Va skin, again… thank the Gods. I hope I’ll never have to face the decision between missing out on a skin for my main or allowing myself to get ripped off on an epic level. Holding items hostage behind an insane paywall with the excuse that it’s supposedly a “bonus”. Well sometimes this “bonus” is all someone wants and to them it’s completely unfair. I hate these type for greedy practises and what’s even worse is that there are some people that defend it instead of calling Blizzard out on it. Allow us to buy the items separately per game ffs.

12 Likes

TRUEEEEE!
20 characters/

Do we know when these skins will be in-game for those who purchased the virtual ticket?

1 Like

After last year’s screw-up, they’re not getting my money.

Last year was already devoid of worthwhile panels to begin with, and yet the price was raised by $10.

Hard pass.

“Some time in 2020”

4 Likes
  • Overwatch® skins will be available before BlizzCon®. Diablo® III item and Hearthstone® items will be available on or before December 31, 2019
3 Likes

Does anyone know when the schedule usually drops for blizzcon? I don’t want to commit to a virtual ticket unless I know when certain panels are.

Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you plan to buy the ticket only for the skins, I suggest you to wait until they are available in the game, so you can check the special characteristics the skins offer (SFX, sounds, etc…).

5 Likes

No problem!

The skins are nice, but i’d rather have it for the panels and stuff at blizzcon, which is why I’m asking if anyone knows when the schedule usually drops.

Subjective.
:coffee:

1 Like