Notice how Samito is not complaining about another immo

Unfortunately alot of people do. Apparently Blizzard does as well

This statement shows that you two clearly have never even seen a diamond player, let alone play in a game with them in your life. The issue with immortality that people have is that in addition to having the immortalities, it’s braindead easy to land shots, landing a kunai in diamond is way easier than it is to land a hanzo arrow, and even when you do miss, you have 2 free immortalities on a lower cooldown than something like nade, one of the only blockable support abilities. So it’s easier to land your shots, it’s easier to land your abilities and you have abilities like suzu, which are among the best abilities in the game as they override value regardless of the skill of the player, you can heal, and when you do escape with suzu you self heal after 2.5 seconds. This is why we don’t listen to gold players. They just do not understand the game and this is why I don’t feel bad for you now that you’ll have to deal with a dps hero with immortality

Also i guess this makes me the first diamond player you’ve ever interacted with

It’s why I stay away from Twitch. It’s people who are paid by a huge company to like something that’s half-a**ed, and then they butter up the crowds to get them to like it. And then it always eventually falls flat on its face.

1 Like

you really cant understand the difference? xd

1 Like

Notice a crybaby that cries to mommy Bli$$ard and gets the little boy’s way?

He’s basically a mommy’s boy.

Imagine that.

Most of the forum members who defend immortality supports are gold. I’ve learned that you can’t expect them to and all you can do is educate them like I’ve been doing here

1 Like

Like don’t worry everyone I’m here class is in session. Please read the above passage about why support immortalities are braindead and it also includes today’s bonus lesson on why the devs don’t read the forums

Yah streamers opinions about the game have had less relevance for me over time. The developers however seem to take streamers opinions into account. Which is probably why Overwatch’s balance has been so wild over the years

Bro is acting Diamond is Grandmaster

1 Like

Compared to gold 3 it might as well be

You shouldn’t rank shame, Diamond isn’t even that good.

Well devs also dont listen to pro players too… just look moira

It’s honestly just annoying. It’s like, sure, I get it, they play the game a lot, but does their opinion really matter when no matter what they say, it’s to try to get Blizzard to buff their favorite characters instead of putting the game in good balance?

I’m sure there are also people in this community who have twice the hours of MOST of the current wave of OW streamers who’s opinions would matter more.

1 Like

When people who are gold 5 are going to try and tell me why support immortalities aren’t braindead I gotta pull up my qualifications to the classroom

Venture doesn’t get immediate immortality, it takes long for them to burrow underground than it takes for D.va to get in her mech. Hence why they get a bit of shield health while they cast.

Issue is probably because it is too easy to do. Press a button and save a life.

Think of how hard it is to execute a Dragon Punch to defend or stop a jump in, and how committed that is, and think about how Life-Grip isn’t difficult to pick a target and pull them to safety while also healing them.

If samito’s problem is with granting others immortality, especially in an area, then yeah, I am with him on that. If he includes reaper and moira able to do it to themselves, then no, he is wrong about that.

As long as the devs don’t read the forums we don’t have to worry about any of these takes being taken seriously so I guess it doesn’t matter. Class is let off for the day, everyone. Season 9 starts on the 16th so remember that an immortality hero that requires an ounce of skill is finally coming

yeah but you still shouldn’t rank shame

Pretty sure his stance on Moira is that she isn’t particularly high skill but he doesn’t see the need for a rework or nerfs because she doesn’t enable people the way kiri does