Nothing transfered

I have the exact same issues everything is gone for me on the ps5 all my skins i earned and bought gone and all my heros are locked and my rank/border is my pc lvl and my pc has nothing on there. I was plat border 2 stars on my ps5 and now everything’s is just gone i rly want my stuff back plz fix this

9 Likes

Same here. Hope they fix this quick. I really wanted to get into comp and now it thinks i am a new player so don’t know how long it will take to get back in.

7 Likes

Dude I’m freaking out :smiling_face_with_tear:

10 Likes

I swear to god I lost all my stuff too, 1000 hours of progression over years down the drain

6 Likes

Yeah happened here too. All my progress and ver years is gone

6 Likes

I was sick and was not able a couple of days to play Overwatch 1 before Overwatch 2 came out. So i did not see the most recent pop up in game for merging my Blizzard account to my Playstation. I logged into Overwatch 2 and signed in with the account I used for Overwatch 1. All my progress, cosmetics and items were gone. Including my premium items. I checked here on Blizzard and it says my playstation account is in fact connected. But I do not have my stuff. How do I get my stuff back?

25 Likes

Same thing happened to me. I had to do the tutorial again and I don’t have any of my stuff and my career profile was wiped.

8 Likes

same here, i dont think i’ll be playing this from square 0. I had so many icons and skins and all my progression. I can understand server issues but this is a very different and bigger issue

7 Likes

Feels like a early April Fools joke.

7 Likes

Surely it’s just early teething problems. The absolute storm they’ll unleash if they’ve deleted people’s progression will be colossal.

9 Likes

Same here… I tried to once I logged into Ow2 the game recognized me as a “New player.” When I tried to click on account merge it wouldn’t let me… My account is destroyed My gold weapons, my skins, my cute sprays… All gone…

7 Likes

Same problem here exactly.

2 Likes

Same here. No cosmetics at all, only my contenders skins have arrived.

3 Likes

Yup same here back to a day 1 acc

3 Likes

yeah my account has been cleared and I have no Watchpoint Pack this is disgraceful… I checked and also have the correct account linked

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem

Yeah exact same with me, I have absolutely nothing. Thousands of hours just gone.

1 Like

Yep, me too. It thinks I’m a new player. I have absolutely nothing, no cosmetics, coins, watchpoint pack… nothing. All this hype for the wind to be let out of my sails.

1 Like

All of my cosmetics are gone, all of my progress is gone and all of my stats are gone too. Heroes are locked. I’ve played this game since it first came out years ago.

Same thing here lost 4 years of work and lots of money is it a bug or is everything permanently lost