Nothing for Reinhardt, huh?

Welp, Brigitte is getting nerfed and Ana is getting buffs. Nothing mentioned for Reinhardt. Main tank players just do not feel like a priority to the folks at Blizzard.

59 Likes

I had a bunch of bugs yesterday.

5 Likes

And Sombra as well. #feelsbadman

7 Likes

What happened? Did they announce anything about balance changes?

1 Like

Upcoming PTR will have Brigitte nerfs and potential Ana changes.

5 Likes

Here is the post made by Jeff.

4 Likes

How long will it take for Reinhardt bugs to get fixed

16 Likes

They did kinda already say they consider him to be fine. Not buffing a hero that the devs consider balanced doesn’t mean they’re ignoring him.

1 Like

As much as I want Rein buffed in some way, I’m sure they’re too afraid to do it after his pickrate skyrocketed due to Brigitte.

It’s lame that they haven’t addressed his bugs yet.

3 Likes

They also said they would fix his bugs.

6 Likes

True, thatd be nice.

Yeah but literally the only reason for that is Brigitte. The only thing that changed from the end of season 9 (where Rein was not played at the top level) was Brigitte being introduced. And all of a sudden he is a “must pick”? He is being propped up by her with glue and silly string.

6 Likes

And it was suppose to come in April, but it didn’t

5 Likes

It really would be nice if they fixed his bugs. Some of the earthshatters I’ve had are infuriating when they don’t stun.

2 Likes

They also said they keep an close eye to Sombra, but no answer to her new hack bugs popping up.

1 Like

I know, but I’m just trying to imagine how Blizzard thinks. I absolutely want Reinhardt to be better without Brigitte being a necessity, but I don’t expect Blizzard to do anything for him at the moment.

If Ana is getting minor changes after all this time, Rein deserves them too.

1 Like

I truly feel sad, should we bear the false hope that Reinhardt will be looked at any longer? I feel less motivated to play him now. I’m afraid that soon I will run out patience and kiss this game good bye.

4 Likes

It’s almost as if the work on things one at a time instead of all at once because that would be impossible

I feel the same way. My optimism for him is fading into pessimism and idk how much longer I can hold out. Playing main tank feels like garbage, and it has for a while. They don’t seem to care either.

3 Likes

Hey man, I don’t expect blizz to look at and make changes to everyone every patch or anything like that. I don’t think it is unreasonable to want his bugs fixed though. They have been in game since launch and it would buff him slightly by just making him more consistent.

1 Like