Not Showing up on Top 500 Leaderboard

I am currently GM3 in Open Queue in NA, and I have over 50 games played but I’m still not showing up on the leaderboard. Is there something I’m missing? I have had my phone verified and the app authenticator for over a year now as well.

1 Like

There is no leaderboard until 2 weeks after season starts. It’s been this way forever.

1 Like

There is a leaderboard though, that’s visible already

2 Likes

You probably already have done this already but make sure your account is both SMS Protect enabled and Blizzard Authenticator enabled for your account to appear on the leaderboards. If you’ve already done this though, then it looks like this is one of the first cases of a player not appearing on the leaderboards for Season 3. Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue from past seasons: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs.

I’ve done all that, is there a fix that you know of or something I can do?

1 Like

This is a bug that’s been ongoing since launch and as far as I know, no one has found a consistent way to fix this bug. Only thing left to do is spread the word about this bug on my and others’ posts and hope the Devs take notice. Any help in doing so would be greatly appreciated. I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 3).

I see so there’s nothing to do but wait and see I guess

1 Like

Hello
Same for me

Benzema#21242

Open queue playstation, I am Diamond 3, and the top 500 start at Diamond 5

I already do sms, email and authenticator

1 Like