Not showing on Top500 leaderboard

I’m not showing up on the top 500 combined NA leaderboard even though my account satisfies all the requirements. I’ve played well over 25 games on each role and my combined rank is high masters (i believe the cutoff is high diamond right now). My account also has SMS protection. I was always able to see myself on the leaderboard in overwatch 1.

1 Like

Yo im involved in the same problem as you right now in 2023, has your problem ever been fixed or did you manage to appear on the leaderboards?

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 6). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

Here’s a thread about your missing Top 500 leaderboard placement issue if you’d like to read more about other potential solutions: The Competitive Bugs Megathread - #318 by Azdyph-1127.

I am experiencing the same problem. I’ve recently completed 50 wins on each role, and combined didn’t show up. My combined rank on the friends leaderboard showed up as Master 5, which is correct according to calculation. But then I played one open queue game and combined showed up on my profile with a dash in the rank. When I completed 5 wins in open queue, the combined section showed diamond 2, my open queue rank, not master 5, my calculated combined rank. Last season my combined rank in the profile was bugged, but I showed up on the leaderboard somehow.
Someone else mentioned I need enable 2FA on my phone, which I did, but no dice.
I grinded hard for 50 wins on each role, and it was disappointing to see absolutely nothing as a result.

1 Like