Not recieving OWL tokens

Not recieving Overwatchleague tokens for watching.
I linked my bnet with overwatchleague , recieved a confirmation email, my bnet account settings shows the overwatchleague app is allowed to track viewership. I watched the matches on 4/11/18 and 4/12/18 still not recieving any tokens.
I have no ad blocker installed, the default popup blocker in my web browser is also turned off, not in private browsing and am not using chrome. No one else in the house is watching or even has bnet accounts.
Made a support ticket and they just told me to post here, after linking me support articles that just explain how to link stuff.

---EDIT: After watching OWL for the 4 days, watching almost every map, (missed like 5 or 6) and still not recieving tokens at all, I am just not going to give it any more of my time. I will just have to settle for less D.Va skins i guess.
1 Like

i have the same issue maybe check if ur ingame purchases are enabled because mine are disabled and my friends that have them enabled do get them

As I know, OWL starts in Feb, 14. So you can’t get tokens for watching until this.