Not receiving SMS verification code

Hi! I’m having a problem with SMS verification on my Battle.net account.

Overwatch is asking me to verify my phone number, but I’m not receiving the verification code by SMS. I’ve requested the code multiple times, but nothing arrives.

The phone number is correctly linked to my Battle.net account, and I’ve already tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by Blizzard, but the problem hasn’t been resolved. I also checked my phone settings to make sure Blizzard’s messages aren’t being blocked or filtered.

I submitted a support ticket yesterday, but I haven’t received a response yet.

Has anyone else had this issue recently? If so, were you able to fix it? Any help would be appreciated!

I’ve had the exact same problem yesterday and I’ve tried 3 different phone numbers and none worked, you’d think blizzard would spend more time fixing problems like this when they make liking phone number mandatory.

Blizzard uses a third-party service for verification. Most businesses do that. I’ve only seen a handful of reports about this, so it must be an error for a specific region, country, or mobile carrier within that system.

If you wait 24 hours, try again, and if you still can’t log in, open a ticket.

Note: I do not work at Blizzard.