Not receiving sms verification code

I’ve had my SMS number attached for 2 years now.

Suddenly, Overwatch asks me to go through SMS verification, which would be fine if it would send me a code but it did not despite numerous attempts.

Now I’ve removed my number in an attempt to reconnect the same one, but it says it is not a post-paid number DESPITE me literally using it for the past 2 YEARS. Now I can’t attach my phone number for the SMS, I don’t receive an SMS code and I can’t access the game.

I already have my mobile authenticator installed and I receive email codes just fine. Can I PLEASE just use either of those, or I can send any kind of document confirming my phone number.

You won’t find an answer to this here because this forum is only for P2P troubleshooting. Create a Bug Report post to describe the issue, and the QA team may pass it on to the developers. A third-party service handles verification.