Not on the Top 500 leaderboard even when i should be on it

Hello, I am a gm player and since top 500 came out today i wanted to see what rank i am.

The problem now is that i am apparently not t500 even though i am higher than some players on the list. This i can prove due to me already being higher than them on my friends leaderboard so i know i should be up there.

I already played way more than 50 games and linked my sms and turned on sms verification. I would like to know if i have to do more, since i want to track my progress with the leaderboard.

I would appreciate an answer.

1 Like

im having the same problem
ive had my phone number connected for about a year ive played every role with atleast 50 games even though the requirement is 25 and each and every role is atleast above diamond so im a little confused as to why im not able to get t500 i even have the blizzard authenticator on there cause i figured that might be the problem ive even turned on the friends leaderboard to check the amount of games played and i do fit the requirements
my best guess is cause alot of the people in na had to switch servers the first few days in order to have stable servers? but i honestly have no clue and if that is the problem it should be tracked as well

Same. Im gm 2 and done 90 games and im not thereā€¦

A link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards. I put your thread under Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 1).