Not getting SR from Open Queue

I have been playing role queue for a bit now as a sort of quickplay (controversial probably) but my SR isn’t increasing. Between matches, I checked my SR (2394) and then won a game. My score didn’t increase, nor did my games won. Has anyone else had this issue?

Edit: Match codes (022NS8, 7Y154G, 2F9EET, MZ1EVG)

Can confirm am queueing with him my wins and sr are going up his are not.

Update: My stats haven’t gone down either.

I played with the OP and we tried to find out what is going on and I think I know. It is some kind of bug probably related to last update related to profiles.

OP is currently playing only Open Q competitive and he is unplaced in role Q. When you check the profile, you can see his SR but it is saying final on top. Profiles are actualy not updating for new season and only last season is shown on profile. Player can watch his real SR only at the end of match when it goes up or down.

My opinion is that profile will update to current season after player will place in role Q in current season.

It should not work this way as players cant see their real SR and rank in profile if they play only open queue comp. Considering this is not uniqe issue affectiong directly only OP.

1 Like

Thanks for the help man, yea that was the exact issue.

2 Likes