Not getting lootboxes

I bought the goty version of overwatch and I put in the code to get the 10 loot boxes and I dont have them. I put the code in the code before it was down downloading thinking it would be there when it got done but it wasn’t. Is there a way to fix this on console

1 Like

I’m having the exact same problem, did you hear anything back about this at all? (Like a personal message or email?)

Kitt, please note if you just purchased the “Legendary Edition” which replaced the old “Game of the Year Edition”, you DO NOT get any bonus loot boxes, instead you get a selection of pre-selected skins that appear in the standard Loot Box rotation.

1 Like

I don’t believe I have the Legendary edition, because of two reasons. One being the box I own says “Game of The Year” edition. The other being that I have not recieved the skins for the legendary edition) if i do own the legendary edition (which i believe it’s the game of the year edition) would you be kind enough to apply the skins to my account? Since in the end i put the code online and haven’t recieved the content.

If you are on PC, you can verify your account license including the specific version of Overwatch you own here:

https://us.battle.net/account/management/overwatch/dashboard.html

If you are on console, that could be a bit more difficult to verify.

It’s for ps4, how can i confirm it? when i put the code it seemed to work, and on the linked section says, “claimed” but nothing ever appeared in game.

That requires contacting the PlayStation Store support team as that is an item that is received from the PlayStation Store.

Really? The code instructions said to redeem on blizzard site, so what should i tell the ps customer service?

Hold on, checking for sure…

Update: Go ahead and start a web ticket here, it does sound like this Code is redeemed on Battle.net.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/overwatch/1057/1077/solution

1 Like

Thank you very much, I sent them a ticket hopeing it’ll get resolved quickly. Thanks for the replies and the instructions =D

No problem, and sorry for sending you around in circles but with the recent release of the Legendary Edition, there is all sorts of problems involving the old GOTY edition.

Yes I have bought 24gbp worth of loot boxes and they haven’t shown up

BrightHammer, the post you have replied to does not apply to your specific problem. With Loot Box purchases it can take as much as 24 hours for them to appear in game.

If you do not have them by then, you will need to start a web ticket with Blizzard.