Not getting leauge points

I’ve unlinked my account and relinked im everything is fine with my account I watch all 3 matches everyday they come on and the past week I havnt been getting any points at all
is anyone else having this problem ?

This has honestly been an ongoing issue.

I would suggest to re-link your account, but you have already did so, my best bet is to post this thread into bug report.

last ďop I got was 12 days ago and I’ll do that thank you:)

Actually there are other reasons but I keep everything documented in a guide in the technical support forum.

Please do not post in the Bug Report forum, that is for report in-game errors that do not affect your account or system performance. Posts in the bug report forum are not responded to by Blizzard unless they need more information about in-game bugs.

So it’s not a bug?

Not a bug with the game. A malfunction with how Blizzard’s and Twitch’s websites are working? Maybe, but the original poster do not have enough information for me to give any specific suggestions. Please carefully read my guide.

I asked before on Facebook I’ve linked my account and I got points before but now I’m not I’m not sure hot to put it on away

Do you live in canada?