Not Getting Cute Sprays

Hello Forums, I’ve recently started playing overwatch on pc switching from xbox. I know this isn’t the biggest issue in the world but it is really bothering me. I’ve noticed that I am not receiving some of my cute sprays for heroes like hanzo, mcree, and zarya. I have clips of my gameplay to prove that I did all these achievements (4 final kills with hanzo/mcree ult and ult grab 5 with zarya). I have almost all the cute sprays on xbox so I know how to get them. I would really appreciate if you looked into the issue. And if you aren’t able to just give me the sprays that I earned, can you please inform me of what the issues are. My Blizzard tag is ChipsAhoy. Thank you so much, have a wonderful day

1 Like

Was this on role queue? Cause if it was then you people have come to the conclusion that role queue doesn’t count, which really bugs me because i think everyone needs to be told that.

1 Like

unlocking achievements doesn’t work on comp because its the beta testing and wont work in quick play either it must be a bug

1 Like

Ok role queue now accepts achievements as I was able to get mercy’s huge Rez achievement