Not getting any rank points after a win

Hey,
so a friend and me aren’t getting any points in rank after a win. We both don’t know why, because all of our friends a getting them. In overwatch 1 there was a limit of 9.000 rank points and right now I have 12.960 and maybe that’s why I am not getting any points because of that, but my friend has 5,… points and is still not getting any of the coints. Even after the new season started (season 3) we still haven’t gotten any. We were ranked in supp in season 2 and should have gotten in season 3 at the beginning some, but nope.
I hope, there is a chance that this could get fixed. Rank is no fun if you can’t get any of these points :frowning:

3 Likes

Hi I got the same problem here and this since Overwatch 2 season 1

1 Like

Try spending those points so you’re not surpassing the limit.

I thought of it, but it doesn’t really makes sense if my one friend doesn’t go over the limit and still not getting any rank points

1 Like

How strange, maybe the new max limit is lower compared to Overwatch 1? Here is a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Unable To Spend Competitive Points. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

Okay, thanks for your answer :slight_smile:

1 Like