Not even working on Bastion, ok

Look, I’m not exactly satisfied with Bastion being left in the corner either, okay? But lets be brutally honest here.

Not many people like him. Not many people talk about him, barely anyone wants to see him in any games.

As far as the community is concerned, as painfully depressing as it is to admit, he’s probably the lowest priority of being reworked or rebalanced, and may very well be the least popular hero.

Not only that, the devs try to be positive about what they’re planning to experiment next, which just about everyone talks about and had issues with, being CC mechanics.

I’m sorry OP, along with Bastion lovers, but he’s just not liked enough to be considered important priority for balance right now.

no one cares about bastion hes a niche character that little of the player base plays. Just play him in qp it doesn’t matter there are actual meta problems that have to be dealt with Jesus.

But if he gets reworked, maybe he won’t be so disliked. Maybe Blizzard could make him so much better, if we just give him and them a chance.

2 Likes

But is he viable at all?

1 Like

Believe me, that’s a scenario I want for big B too, but Blizzard just doesn’t have him in mind.

Let’s hope for changes in the future, but judging by how that Bastion thread got (unintentionally) derailed into CC reduction hype, i wouldn’t expect it to be priority any time soon.

He won’t be priority, since he is almost entirely designed for positional, slow combat. Not for fast-paced one.

You can compare Bastion to TF2 Heavy.

I’m getting tired of saying this but even now in bronze his pickrate is less than 1% and it drops hard from there to basically nothing. It’s more like he’s bad in low ranks and worse as you go up.

2 Likes

What is great about hero, that is nearly harmless, unless in immobile form?

It sucks, I find Bastian in a very bad state at the moment. Mainly because being immobile in any way in this game is an automatic death without team assistance. And now with Echo he gets melted EXTREMELY fast by her. Stick bombs which will all hit him since he’s big and can’t move, a few primary shots, then beam when he’s low so the damage takes over his self healing.