Not appearing in top 500

I recently reached Masters 1 in the new ranked gamemode “Ranked Mystery Heroes” which is within top 500 status. However it does not show either on my career profile that I have reached top 500, nor does it show my name on the leaderboard. Is there something wrong here or is there something I do not know?

for clarity: The game is Overwatch 2 and I am in the European region, I have completed 50 games, verified my email and confirmed my phone number.

2 Likes

Same I’m currently GM2 and my name ain’t even on there

1 Like

You probably already have done this already, but make sure you have a minimum of 25 completed games and that your account is both SMS Protect enabled and Blizzard Authenticator enabled for your account to appear on the leaderboards. If you’ve done this already, then you might be experiencing a bug in which your account does not appear on the leaderboards, which I’ve created a list of similar posts under: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 3). Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.