Not a single McCree is OP thread on the forums

The buff complained about on the ptr a lot is not the same one that went live. It’s a small difference but noticeable based off the videos I’ve seen.

And I need to state that why ? It should be fairly obvious to understand what my opinion is if I say he is not op. :thinking:

It was a genuine question you know.

Because despite popular belief, most dps really, really aren’t that strong.
Even a 20% increase in McCree’s dps output left him in a lackluster state.

I was thinking he had reload speed on ptr also? Or i was mistaken on that?

Anyway, now we could do something with rightclick mayby? I mean, replace it with something more interesting since he shoot faster now with his main fire?

Indeed, he is still the same old no mobility DPS that gets outclassed by like every DPS in the game.

Idk but this is the buff that went live

• Primary fire recovery reduced from 0.5 seconds to 0.42 seconds.

And this was the one on the PTR.

I don’t play McCree so Idk anything not mentioned here.

A small difference, but a different nonetheless. Sometimes it only takes a scapel to make a buff go from overtuned to just fine.

Another edgelord x

throwing there weight around online its actually so overdone at this point i can’t even

What else is there to do for him?

He’s just badly designed if he can’t compete with other DPS.

How many buffs can they dish out as a makeshift bandaid?

I’ve never thought he was truely “weak” in my opinion, he’s just massively outclassed by Hanzo/Widow which have dominated the DPS roster for a while now.

What are you on about, it was a genuine question. :joy:

What does this even mean ?

As someone who plays a lot of mccree I think it is a bit much. I don’t like how easy it is to triple tap body shot people, especially feel bad for zenyatta. He is absurdly easy to kill now as mccree with zero skill.

Yeah, same. McCree, Solider, and Pharah already had pretty darn good pickrates on PSN. The main difference between the platforms are snipers are slightly worse. But the results of that are fairly drastic in terms of pickrate.

oh theyre there alright theyre muted right now because mostly people are complaining about orisa sheild uptime.

since her sheild is the only thing left standing between double sniper heaven with McMachinegun gunning everything down, once the forums get their way and nerf her the real complaining will begin

The McCree is OP threads are disguised now.

That wasn’t a disguised McCree OP thread. The OP of that thread was most complaining about comps that ran too many dps. It was sneaky 222 thread, if anything.

Your actually boring me

Find another means of entertainment im not interested

Agreed,

Gives more room for other DPS to see some playtime which is a good tbh.

Starting to wonder how far they’ll take him though, if he is to recieve even more buffs long term to compete of the level of Widow/Hanzo which would be quite absurd.

There good by design and somewhat overtuned, im sure no amount of buffs short of breaking McCree would push him to there level.

If you scroll down and read through the replies it’s kinda obvious they’d are talking about ”McHanzo”.

Bruh. Anything stated by a person that is not express fact is inferred as opinion. In my opinion, you should not have to type “in my opinion” every time you are sharing your opinion.

That being said, McCree is not OP.

I can’t hardly wait until he gets a nerf bat.

He already got dialed back, the likelyhood of the double nerf is not very probable. I have a feeling your wait is going to be a long one.

Woah hey now, thats not my fault it got derailed

3 Likes

No. Not really. The OP was trying to argue that main tank for 3+ comps having bad winrates this week proved that the comp must be a failure.

They were then told the reason that statistical analysis was off-base, which is the McCree buff. It isn’t surprising that a hero that counters Hammond would have a negative impact on his winrates after that counters pick and winrates improve.

There wasn’t really a bunch of talks for nerfs of McCree.

1 Like