Non-toxic gaming community looking for new members!

Hey! My name is Sander and i’m Division Officer in our DX Division in Seismic gaming!

We are Seismic Gaming.

We’re a clan of mature gamers who value social interaction above all else. Personality with character and honor is more important to us than idiots. Our philosophy is to enjoy the experience of gaming, whether you’re winning or losing. Seismic is an open and diverse clan with members from all over the world.

Seismic is an organized clan with staff ranks throughout. We’re looking for people who’re willing to help us push Seismic to the next stage whether that’s being a staff member or just a member. You’re 100% valued in the clan whatever position you hold as at the end of the day we truly believe that you are what makes Seismic, Sesimic. We currently have 3,500+ members with 70+ being devoted to Overwatch! If you’re looking for a friend, some people to play comp with, or strictly quickplay buddies, we have it all!

Apply to Seismic today! It’s a quick process (painless) that will take all of five minutes for a lifetime of fun companions to play Overwatch with!

What are the requirements you ask?

Majority of our members are in their 20s. You must be at least 18 years old to join us.- Members of Seismic are considered to be part of a family, with each one of us being dedicated and loyal to only Seismic. Do not apply to join if you’re in other clans/communities or if you like to hop between clans.- You’re required to have a working microphone.- Respect everybody. We value banter but don’t take it too far. We’re people too…
So now you’re wondering… how do I apply?

Visit our website for information on how to join us! Put in a short application on the website by googling -seismicgaming.eu

Hope to see you soon! ;D

7 Likes

SO happy I found this community such an incredible environment :))

1 Like

YAY SEISMIC! I adore how i constantly have new people to play with and met some super cool people ^-^

1 Like

I love Seismic! I’m so happy to have met a group of such wonderful people, and my gaming experience has been considerably less lonely since. :heart:

1 Like

Honestly a great community to be a part of! I just got back into Overwatch and the group of guys and girls here are very friendly and always are down to play some games, whether it be quick play, competitive, or arcade. There’s players of all ranks so no need to worry about your SR or anything like that!

2 Likes

i recently joines SG and i love it so far! i have met some pretty cool people, i hope i can still play much more with them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a great community. always someone online to play with!

Seismic will make you feel like you can enjoy playing the game again when you feel burnt out. The community is really wholesome and sincerely just wants to have fun playing games they love together. It’s a really refreshing and fun experience you’d be missing out on if you didn’t join. Your level of play does not matter because everyone here just wants to have fun or improve together! I hope to see you guys in the community! :smiley: