šŸ¤øā€ā™€ļø Non-skin cosmetics suggestions

Or maybe a lack of creativity made them reuse it.

ā€œDirective?ā€ voiceline for echo pls

1 Like

This reminds me of star trek. Were you referencing that?

Echo having a highlight that duplicates an enemyā€™s would be neat I think. Just find a way to transition to or from it.

Like Sombraā€™s Hacked highlight.

1 Like

itā€™s actually referencing wall-e because her design is very similar to eve

tho now that you mention it maybe someone could get a ā€œset phasers to killā€ line

1 Like

Thatā€™s a very cool idea. Now imagine a Sombra thinking she got the potg only for it to be Echoā€™s.

I see!

Just reuse the Sombra potg, Player ā€˜getsā€™ potg, Sombra hacks it and finally Sombra goes back to Echo :eyes:

I canā€™t really imagine something else as I can only think of them reusing all the other potgs in the game and let the character turn into Echo again which would be a ā€˜littleā€™ too much.

1 Like

It would be cool if we could spend credits to purchase skin dyes so we could dye different areas of skins.

1 Like

Highlight intro of Moira spinning around in a chair petting her pet bunny like a Bond villain

2 Likes

This has to be a thing with a looping emote for either anniversary or archives

3 Likes

It isnā€™t impossible to implement a color picker or a color scheme system into a game. But itā€™s more profitable to put a random chance in a lootbox for you to get the appearance of the character you want. Thatā€™s why an option like this isnā€™t in the game.

Highlight into, emote, or victory pose. It could work in many ways.

I do think the game could also use interactive emotes.

Like TF2ā€™s High Five taunt or Rock Paper Scissors.

2 Likes

For Honor also added a Rock Paper Scissors to their game about a year ago.
Maybe it could replace the melee punch when you are targeting a teammate :thinking:

I was watching the Female Legends tournament this weekend It reminded me that we never got this juice/latte/boba tea(?) Pachimari as a spray.
I think it looks really cute and would be a nice addition.

Imgur

2 Likes

No lie Iā€™d pay money for a Pachimari command voice to replace Athena.

I wonder who Bliz would hire to voice themā€¦

1 Like

The overwatch 2 demo had a different announcer, maybe theyā€™ll have unlockable announcers as a new cosmetic?
So your pachimari idea would work in this scenario.

Knock knock.

Sorry for reviving a day old thread but I forgot that I wanted D.va to have some popular kpop dances and references. Like in HotS.

Alright, bye.

1 Like

Iā€™d love a highlight intro or a looping emote where Bastion shoots fireworks into the air in tank mode.
It would be suitable for the anniversary or the lunar new year event.

1 Like

No cosmetic of HotS has crossed over so far. Maybe they could put a different dance? Mei does a famous Jpop dance so I find it weird that they never did something like this for D.va.
I feel like they really missed the opportunity with that. Especially after the success Riotā€™s K/DA was, Blizzard must have got jealous.

That would be really cute. But it could scare Ganymede :disappointed_relieved:

Yeah, I really think it would be adorable to see D.va do the TT sign in her mech. Iā€™d say Iā€™d want her to have the Cheer Up dance too but that might be wishful thinking.

I donā€™t think itā€™d be impossible to see some items from HotS show up, unless TWICE doesnā€™t exist in the Overwatch universe.

What kills me is that they put a bedazzled D.va gun in Cherry Bulletā€™s debut music video Q&A! I hope she gets something like that. Even a voice line would be amazing!

1 Like