No viewership rewards?

Hello! I am an Overwatch player from Canada and have been watching owl since it began, I found out about the viewership rewards (which in all honesty seems very little. Not that I expected rewards but it seems like you MIGHT be able to get 1 skin if you watch everything, unless you are one of the lucky few who get the 100pts after a match.) with that said, I signed up for it and was confused when after 3 days of watching all the matches I had no points. I found out I had to do math if I was from Canada, alright, no worries. But now I have everything sorted and I’ve been enjoying OWL for about 2 days with the viewership rewards fully set up. I check my acct everyday as I play on it and I still have 0 points? are they being distributed after the event? have I not set it up correctly? are the Shanghai dragons going to make the biggest comeback since Tyler1? I was hoping you guys could help.

3 Likes

Subscribed, same problem here since a few days, i’m getting upset.

1 Like

There are several details that can cause you to miss out on rewards, I maintain a guide on this thread that details everything players should be aware of:

Yah, I am having the same issue except I initially was receiving rewards, I got up to 11 WOOT! I am also in Canada and after the 1st week of the viewership rewards, it stopped. And looking at the replies in this post, I don’t think we are getting help :frowning:

Same here. Am in Canada, configured account and received rewards for about a week (even was one of the lucky 100 tokens winner…) and since then… nothing. Blizzard, can you tell me what is up with that? Tried loging out/in again. Trying next watching on Twitch directly instead of just on the Overwatch League site. Thank you for any help…

Ok, got my answer myself… Seems you must redo the Canadian validation thing and it resets the rewards to get them again. So if you’re stuck and from Canada, juste redo the calculus question to revalidate. Hope this helps!

It’s so irritating seeing responses like this cause uh NO. We’ve done everything and the problem isn’t on our end.

Whenever I go to it it just said congrats I’m validated and qualify. There isn’t a re-take option.