No Twitch Drop For Kiriko Skin After Over A Week

So after 8 days now of waiting I’ve still not got the Twitch Drop Kiriko skin :expressionless:, Accounts are linked up fine as got the 1st drop which was Kiriko Voice Line. After raising ticket just get this rather generic message back…
"Greetings,

Thank you so much for contacting us with the details of your issue. Your information been passed on to the Overwatch team. While Customer Support is unable to directly assist with these matters, please know the Overwatch Team has continued working on solving reported problems.

Unfortunately, we don’t have a timeframe for issues being resolved but progress is being made daily. The best place to get updates and news on these issues is here:
Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

You may also be interested in this news post which details the ongoing work and covers compensation for issues seen since launch:
Thank you, heroes. Let's talk about our next steps for Overwatch 2! - News - Overwatch

Thank you again for contacting us, and thank you for your patience and understanding."

I don’t think I’ll be bothering with Overwatch 2 for much longer if can’t actually unlock stuff within the game and no support is offered to resolve the issue! :grimacing: Anyone else with this issue?

Edit (18/10/22): Just tried claiming the new Twitch Kiriko Razor Sharp Spray drop today to see if it was an account issue but the spray was unlocked straight away within the game and I’ve not changed any account settings or linked/unlinked any accounts since originally claiming Kiriko Sukajan Skin in Twitch! :thinking:

7 Likes

I’m having a similar issue: Neither the voice line nor the skin are unlocked, even though both are claimed and the accounts are connected. I was wondering how to fix it, but haven’t found any hints so far.

1 Like

I’ll let you know here if things change for me but as its been over a week now its unlikey. New twitch drop challenges start soon but if we can’t unlock the stuff whats the point!

I’ve got the same problem and Blizzard is just pretending everything is fine.

I am having the same issue.

Don’t try playing about with disconnecting and reconnecting accounts if you know there both already connected fine as you’ll have to wait 7 days before they connect up again.

1 Like

Same boat here, got the drop 8 days ago. Accounts are linked. No skin and no voiceline.

same problem here, 48h and still nothing… accounts are linked etc …

Exact same issue for me, and exact same response from Blizzard. Seeing as this is a Legendary skin, for which Blizzard charges $20, this “oh well” type of response especially sucks.

Same problem. I claimed both on twitch on Oct 8. Only got the voice line and no skin. I contacted Blizzard support, same reply. It’s kind of stupid how it’s an automatic reply, it doesn’t help at all.

1 Like

2 new loot for Kiriko start today I really hope Blizzard will fix them for everyone til the end …

Same problem here. I received my voice line and spray drops immediately after claiming. However, the Sukajan skin has not unlocked and it’s been 9 days since I claimed it.

I have the same issue honestly. Missed the first drops for Kiriko, but claimed the spray and can’t redeem the donut charm, even though everything is connected and fine. Blizzard Support said it could take up to an hour, but it has now been a day and a half with still no charm, or no time on when I could see one in my inventory.

Same… I managed to claim all drops via Twitch, and received all of them except the donut charm (got voiceline, skin and spray), so it 100% was NOT an issue with the account linking etc.

No one at Blizzard seems to care :frowning_face:

Same over here, i´ve contact both twitch and blizzard support and got no help tbh, i opened a ticket just a day ago and got the automatic message as everyone else, i dont see any sense over it, hope i get my skin at least or a part 3 making bringin sakujan for those we got problems :frowning:

same for me, sukajan skin has not unlocked

I have 2nd drop (so account is connected corectly) but after ~30h in first drop i don’t have unlock Kiriko skin. :slightly_frowning_face:

They did the same to me a few years ago with the Contenders Skins. Never managed to get them to unlock and they give me the same bot reply every time :frowning:

Am I the only one who still hasn’t acquired kiriko twitch skin or even the charm or voice line?
The official support isn’t a big help eighter