No top 500 in profile. Season 36

Greetings everyone!
I am one of the top 500 players for open q in the 36th season. For some reason, in season 2 or 3, can’t fully recall; I no longer can see that I was top 500 in the 36th season. However, I’m still on the leaderboard.

It just shows that I was a master 3537. I’ve received all rewards, including icon and spray.

At the moment of the 36th season, I was in the Europe region, and recently moved to Canada and am now in the American region. I think this might be a problem, nonetheless, I couldn’t see myself being top 500 with VPN to Europe.

If that’s the case, how am I supposed to prove that I was in the top 500 seasons 36 if, literally, no one can see that in my profile? I asked my friends from Europe to check their accounts.

It was the first time I got to the top 500 in the main competitive and first time I got masters on dps. In the first season in this game, I was bronze and gradually climbed up right to the top 500 and first master in the very last season of Overwatch 1. And now this achievement feels not the same because, for some unknown reason, it just won’t be shown.

And I’m not even talking about Blizzard just throwing away previous 30+ season records, which hits me the most as I can’t see this gigantic path and progression I have passed from bronze to top 500.

1 Like

That’s incredibly unfortunate. I and about 250 other players are missing all of our Top 500 rewards from Season 36 too, all in Americas server. When Overwatch 2 launched, my career profile displayed that season’s final rank and peak rank as Diamond and Top 500 despite both being the same SR and ending the season in Top 500. When Season 3 launched, it now displays that season’s final and peak rank as both diamond now when they should both be Top 500. Seems like that change to replace Top 500 status in Season 36 with Diamond, Masters, and Grandmasters affects all servers then. If you’d like to read more about this issue, I’ve compiled a list of related posts under my thread: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. For now, I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Seasons 34-36). Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.