No SR gain after win

just happened to me aswell, this bug is still here, i thought i was imagining it when i lost a game and it didn’t go down once but now can confirm some times it won’t move

Having lots of problems with the game recently. BUT THIS!!! This is honestly the last straw. Can someone explain how after winning 2 comp games and winning 111sr (as it said after ending the games) those points are not reflected in my career profile? What should I do? (apart from rage quitting)
As many of you, I have no screenshot to prove this but the word of my friend who was with me in the squad when it happened.

i just had this problem again
won 2 games in a row, sr still 3288
what is this

I just got the same problem right now, won a game with no sr gain at all.
This happened after i got a leaver in the last game i played, i left the game because all the team left before me (penality was expired ofc) and i was basically the only one.

Another bug happened to me recently was even worst, my internet crashed while in competitive and i rejoined more or less after 1.30 minutes, after losing the game not only i lost way more point on the role i was on but i lost some point on other roles too, like my tank was at 3005 and got down to 2995, i was not even playing tank role :expressionless:

Its a way to take those SR back? Probably impossible i think

14th August 2020, still happening. Won games, didn’t get any SR. Please fix this thanks.

11 September 2020 still issue…

I have this issue right now, won 2 games, both games gave me zero sr…
Update won 3 games still no sr.

Update: Won 5 games after this post, still ZERO sr. :sleepy:

Won a match today and didn’t earn any sr. Already time to fix this shiit.

i dont know if it has anything to do with leavers it really shouldnt i was at 2000 sr then i won a game where the enemy team had a leaver who left and joined then i looked at my sr and it didnt change

so is ther anything i can do to get my ranked point back?