No Ranked Rewards + Title

I finished grandmaster in both DPS and Healer roles, but I didn’t get the competitive points and title either.

2 Likes

For whatever reason I got the splash screen saying I was given the diamond title and 1000 points, I got the points but no title lol. Cmon Blizz

2 Likes

Same here. No titles nor rewards.

3 Likes

aaron was lying
no points or title :laughing:

2 Likes

Got no title of plat for season 2 and 3 and no diamond for 4

1 Like

Hi, I also did not receive any competitive points or titles for playing during season 4. Can this please be looked into? Thank you very much.

1 Like

same here, no title ^^’

1 Like

Broken game it seems ANOTHER season of no titles or rewards. same here

1 Like

Me too Good luck xD :rofl:

1 Like

Same here, hit master, no recived point and title

1 Like

Yup, i did not receive my masters competitive rank reward points or title. I am on console xbox if this helps

2 Likes

Same here no competitive points or title for hitting diamond for season 3 and 4.

2 Likes

yup same here, looks like no1 got it

2 Likes

I finished grandmaster in both DPS and Healer roles, but I didn’t get the competitive points and title either.

2 Likes

I have also not received my end of season ranked rewards I would like my points please.

2 Likes

Ranked as Plat, got the token rewards but no title.

3 Likes

Nor have I, ranked plat in DPS, and Gold in Tank, got neither of the rewards, no title or points.

2 Likes

I cannot unequip any title. The “no title” option is locked.

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

haven’t received a title reward since season 1

1 Like