No OWL Token Drops?

I know this is probably the 100th post on this topic but has anyone found out a solution to not receiving viewership rewards for watching the OWL games? Or is this an issue internally with the OWL?
I would like to get a good real answer on this, hopefully from the Blizzard Dev’s. This issue has been going on for a very long time, mainly since the OWL was switched to Youtube but even on Twitch there were issues from time to time. I have not received any token drops at all in months. For a while it was hit and miss, I would get tokens randomly, maybe 10 for that day but these past months none.

I have used 3 different browsers, Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Internet explorer on a desktop to watch the OWL games on the OWL site. At the top it shows me logged into Blizzard and at the bottom just below the game it says “You are logged in to earn viewership rewards.”
I have had the games full screen, active tab on top with audio on actually watching the games.
I have used my phone and my tablet as well and still no token drops.
If it is being advertised that we can receive token drops and says I am logged in to earn those rewards it would be nice to actually be able to earn them. So many games I have watched and so many missing tokens I could have earned.
Thanks for any feedback.

I always get tokens.
Try another device, or web browser, the app.
DON’T USE ADBLOCK AT ALL WHILE YOU ARE WATCHING MATCHES. Not just avoid it in the owl website, turn it off in every window.
PS: Even in the web browsers of ps4/xbox one you can get tokens.

It’s always worked for me but today I noticed that after like 30 minutes of watching on the OWL website, if I refresh the page i’m logged out. So I think through the website they screwed up the cookie to timeout and delete which logs you out.

It’s doing this on both chrome and firefox.

I’ve tried 3 differed devices, 3 different browsers. Logged out, logged back in. Nothing works.

watch on the match page not the main page

I didn’t receive viewership tokens either.

I watched all day.

Well, if that works, it is misleading to have the stream on the main page.

I didn’t even know there was another page. It all looks like just one page.

I don’t even get tokens on their main website. The game browser also takes you to YouTube which doesn’t support OWL tokens. I since then lost interest in farming them while watching or lurking.

The only thing that works for me is watching on the OWL site in Edge. And I can’t open youtube or the match chat in another browser or Edge or it stops working. I also switch between the match pages, but it normally works on the main page too. I think if you stay on one page too long without doing anything it thinks you’ve logged off and stops dropping.

I only get tokens if I use firefox. Chrome and Opera stopped working for me.

And I refuse to allow that dumpster-fire microsoft edge to even install itself on my computer.

Same, I ended up quitting on trying to get them

I’ve had no problems earning tokens on the app since drops were added. Would absolutely recommend trying this.

Hey everyone, I have been earning them just fine, scoring over 20 tokens so far. As a reminder, follow my troubleshooting guide in the starting post of this thread: