No new content will be the killing blow

Fortunately it won’t be the killing blow for OW2

Yes. The mismanagement will. :smirk:

7 Likes

Mismanagement tends to kill things, you’re right. Let’s hope it doesn’t get mismanaged then :grin:

how do you want content when there is no employee in the office, everyone is walking out

1 Like

I used to play a game that did that (RIP Gigantic) and I’d say there’s a long way to go for OW before that becomes warranted.

this game has been dead for a long time just waiting for the coroner to show up at this point.

4 Likes

Not really sure considering how desperate they were with the crossplay that they didn’t even implement the one thing ppl actually wanted from it - crossprogression.

1 Like

The balance is the worst its ever been. What the hell are you smoking?

5 Likes

Hopefully

True. It seems clear though that activision won’t be adding any new significant content unless it comes with a price.

You can forget any new heroes until OW2

I sure want new content.
I’ve been asking so much time for at least QoL updates on the game while we wait for OW2

And a lot of forum users have shared their own ideas and hero concepts, like EvelUp
Also there’s lots of cool concept arts for new skins, or ideas like I myself have written and shared multiple times

Some youtubers have been releasing detailed hero concepts all over the years, some are very crazy and look interesteing and fun, some have even tried to fix the 2CP maps like HLC or Paris in order to have them work properly and be fun without removing them (which is ironically hilarious that a millionaire company is unable to do so)

I’ve just lost faith in Overwatch, the game has a community it doesn’t deserve. They have treated all of us with ignorance and neglect, let us rot while they work on a sequeel no one asked for, because they could’ve just updated their live service game and release the PvE as a separate game or DLC.
So many talented people have left the company and so many good Overwatch lovers and fans are being ignored or not heard at all, then they hire this community manager to give the impression of communication but we’re in the same boat as we were a year ago, we’re still neglected and with no updates whatsoever, AndyB can be a really cool guy but he can’t do miracles y’know this company is pure evil it’s a disappointment after another one and I’ve just lost faith completely.

1 Like

If by “right now” you mean during the entirety of 2021 … well its only going to get worse.
I dont think they mind letting OW1 die at this point, so nothing will really change sadly. We can only hope for a PvP beta on the next year and that is super optimistic.

Same Metas? Some people says it s still double shields, some says it s dive with ball and Dva, and average ranks still run Rein+ Zarya. So it’s more map and player-dependent, it s good enough for me.

Care to explain? Preferably with your personal stats and experience instead of Overbuff pls.

I agree.
We need more NEW CONTENT.
Not old content returning as skins.

NEW.

NEW

NEEEEEEW

I wonder how Diablo 2 survived all this years without any content.

Focusing on maintaining the current playerbase isn’t worth it for them at the moment. They really just need to instead focus on getting it back once the sequel comes out.

I really doubt a lot of the old playerbase will come back they will need to bring in fresh blood. Additionally, the old playerbase will probably be very cynical towards the games release and will tell newer players to stay away.

Doomers abound I guess. I mean really this game isn’t a f2p game, it shouldn’t be unfairly compared to f2p games which do the bare minimum in terms of adding content, and 99% of the time that content is never good content. We have a better deal with OW getting 0 content than half-baked f2p stylized content. No game needs new content, we just feel stupidly entitled to it.

My point about wanting pvp to go free to play, Is that they can get the new pvp content out faster, while having more time to work and polish ow2’s pve game. that way we get our new content faster.