No more sense playing this game

I don’t think this is true. The game has a solid base with 6v6, and a wide variety of characters with different abilities that counter each other. The part that ruins the game is simply the community. We only have ourselves to blame.

2 Likes

I play on console and it’s a complete clown fiesta. You can tell their player base is becoming very narrow since plats are getting matched up with silvers and golds. Who knows what’s going on at blizzard but it’s clearly not sound decisions to fix their competitive mode lol

1 Like

You see the result of a system that tries to let everyone win half their games, and uses handicapping to try and force even matches rather than let the players sort themselves out properly.

Trash game that no one wants to even play seriously. At this point, it’s pretty much unplayable. And honestly, about the most frustrating and idiotic online game of all time.

Remove MMR for OW2 and this game might become an actual competitive experience. But i know what they’re going to do instead… make it STRONGER.

Yeah, backwards Blizzard can sit with their dead game and wonder why.

1 Like

No really 11… 6. Cause my team gets smashed!!! that mean me and 5 other people can’t do anything. so what are the odds i am always together with other non skilled players like me :slight_smile:

with smurfs being a huge issue and throwers this game is seriously broken and has been for years; they refuse to fix it and idk why. the game is not fun its just a nightmare.literally in comp had both my team(4 stack grouped but not with me) and other team full of smurfs trying to throw.this game is a joke

not really, we cannot help blizz on the stopping smurfs throwers and bots. the community plays teh game we don’t make it. this games faults rest on the devs and it doesn’t have a strong base b.c it has 6v6 and some characters, the roster is not many compared to other AAA games.

literally throwing with groupmates. obviously smurfs that could easily take the point or payload at will and would destroy the enemy in 10 seconds then not cap so they could lose SR.please FIX THIS GAME. comp is not even fun with this stuff running rampid. had two teams of smurf throwers tonight mine and the other team were trying to throw at the same time. it was a damn joke.

I get you. We all had teammates like that, even for a big number of games in a row.

I found that every time I had ‘bad teammates’ in a row of games, I used to play worse and worse because I was focusing too much in their mistakes rather than in my own performance, therefore losing more games.

How I manage to stop this sometimes? I Just stop playing and do another activity that could help me relax. This was hard at the beginning as I was really hyped with the game experience and I just wanted to win win win. But after taking a 2 month break from the game, is just easier, and I’m having a lot of fun lately. It’s all about your mindset.

2 Likes