No, Mercy does not require skill

They need to project this narrative less people figure out that Lucio is just a Brig that doesn’t need to activate inspire.

3 Likes

low quality bait.jpg
trust level 3 friends help me out here!

If you want to remove most of your risk of screwing up as a player and go for a safe strategy, Mercy would be easier. All of your games are going to be pretty consistent. Though at the same time you give up most rights to heavily pivot losing situations. You a really are at the whim of your team, but you yourself won’t really be a liability.

Now, Doomfist runs the opposite. You have game pivoting potential on your side. Secure 2 kills? Great. You have enormous value. Can be done without necessarily relying upon a team. Though you run the risk of being made obsolete. As you go to the enemy team you interact with them more meaning you have mroe risk of dying and being shut down.

Its hard to outright shut a mercy down. Your often forced to probably ignore her existence.

I think he was joking…

The council of streamers have deemed you unworthy. Swap or be reported for throwing. So says the lord, NoobSlayer:69:1337 “Thou shalt not play, unless hitscan snipers”

5 Likes

I’m the person trolls love. I’m the troll feeder. Its a symbiotic relationship. They want entertainment, I get to monologue. Better yet when the monologuing turns to debate.

I mostly only use voice in serious comp matches. In QP I prefer to just chill and listen to other’s talking.

And the dog ate my mic

Cheemsburger…

People use voice comms in QP? I have yet to encounter this phenomenon more than once in 5 years. Aside from the weird guy that says random unrelated to game stuff sometimes.

Same, no point in going into the voice chat in QP just to get some toxic person getting angry that someone is underperforming in a non-competitive enviroment.

1 Like

These meme words are inedible to my endless thirst for conflict and debate. They stall me cold.

Why tho?

This will be a very interesting thread.

If you play in a group of 6 stacks yeah, they do use mics.q

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

I can’t outplay them so…no

Ah, the good old times, sad they are gone for a dumed down version.

1 Like

Can’t have lower ranks in the other roles if you never play the other roles.

8 Likes

I absolutely agree. I was just annoying Jason.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh wait, you serious. Let me laugh even harder.

HAAHAHAHAHAHA…

Did anyone ever tell you that some heroes are easy to play, but hard to master?

2 Likes

So you’re telling me you know what cheems is :eyes: