No, Mercy does not require skill

In different ranks, you’ll get good players and bad players. In Masters or higher, you’ll most likely only get good players, EXCEPT for Mercy players, why? Because Mercy is too easy to master and is viable. Sure, there are techs like “super jumping”, but it is only used to gain high ground, using it constantly will get you sniped by the Widowmaker. It’s a useless tech. All you do is hold left click, or right click…
Now now, I know there’s Moira, but Moira actually has several playstyles to offer, and you actually run out of heals, unlike Mercy.
You will constantly see Mercy players in higher ranks who have lower ranks in the other two roles, it’s plain ridiculous.
The fact that Mercy can find success and Bastion can’t while requiring the same amount of skill is just plain awful.

I suggest:

• Rez nerf
    or
  • Healing nerf

From a Lucio player

11 Likes

ohhhhh boy… here comes the storm.

42 Likes

Eh, Mercy’s punished enough as is already. You usually aren’t allowed into top 500 with her. Every character is probably like minimum get to 4000 SR, but going from 4000 to 4700 usually won’t be on Mercy.

I’m sorry, what? Are you one of those time traveling Lucios who hails from back when wallriding was still difficult?

22 Likes

Ironic.

51 Likes

found the one trick who doesn’t heal his team

11 Likes

I will not take this bait :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

Deep down, we all know that, but, OW will lose too many players if we nerf her

4 Likes

Then why do I find her harder than Ana?

4 Likes

Overwatch runs on mercy mains. They are the ones carrying this business.

5 Likes

Shh, don’t tell him. :joy:

I am enjoying the irony of this statement.

3 Likes

You don’t

4 Likes

Mercy is harder than doomfist. Fight me.

At least we can all agree that mercy is harder than genji :smirk:

5 Likes

Leave, leave right now.

3 Likes

HOW DID WE BOTH THINK OF THE SAME JOKE. I am triggered.

2 Likes

Dumb minds think alike good sir

:fire::lips::fire:

Srsly tho. I actually do. Mercy’s hard as hell for me for some reason. I really suck with her. XD

1 Like

Genji is overtuned rn just let him receive 4 nerfs and 0 compensation buffs

After playing with several groups, I find out that Mercy players are often the ones who hold the group together.

It’s Mercy’s magic

8 Likes