No matter how well I do, Rank wont go up. Video Provided

No matter how well I do, I can’t rank up. I have posted a video of this here: https://www.reddit.com/r/overwatch2/comments/12kd6xo/is_this_a_bug_no_matter_how_well_i_do_i_never/

Showing that I went 5-1, and still stayed Bronze 5 with a little message saying that I am at the minimum point total. At first I thought I was just performing poorly, but now I’m convinced There’s a bug preventing me from ranking up. I can take screen shots of my Rammatra stats if needed. ATM I have a 67% win percentage with Ram, 23.89 avg Eliminations per 10 min, 5 deaths per 10 min, and 9,868 damage per 10 min. I feel like these are good Avgs, or at the very least not bronze 5 Avgs.

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue as well (ಥ﹏ಥ) and I won 10 games TODAY and I don’t go up a single tier and I keep getting a message saying i barely meet the minimum for bronze 5 when I am getting a lot of kills and doing amazing on heals

2 Likes