NO Kiriko "On The Wind" Highlight to you

Craig Community Manager: Log in from November 26 11:00 am PST to November 30 11:00 am PST and get the Kiriko “On The Wind” Highlight Intro

It’s November 27 now and I didn’t get that Highlight Intro, did you? I got those Sojourn and Junker Queen new Highlight Intros, not Kiriko one.

In Hero Gallery, Highlight Intros Options, “On The Wind” is still locked, info says: Available through a log-in promotion. Available in Hero Gallery starting Season 2

WHY? Why does Blizzard not keep promises and keep messing around. We already got those Sojourn and Junker Queen new Highlight Intros. I’m pretty sure that this Kiriko Highlight Intro won’t be available at all, as like when YouTube stop giving Drobs in game.

It says login 27th November 11am PST to December 2nd. So it’s later today that you get it.

4 Likes

…hmmm:

• timezone match yours yet?
  • maybe ‘unlock msg’ is error?
  • something else? :thinking:

they changed/updated the times last week

So there has been a change. The game has become so frustrating that I no longer follow the news.

You no longer follow the news, so whenever anything bad happens you go make a lengthy forum post rather than googling to double check the date? FeelsWeirdman

1 Like

It’s funny how I got this exactly nov 27 maybe check your time zone it is set to maybe UTC and log in in 11:00am to UTC is 7:00pm so try logging in at that time it should work

The good news is unless you’re godly at headshots, Kiriko plays of the game are about as rare as Ana plays of the game so you’ll probably not miss not having it…