No drops/tokens?

I’ve watched yesterday ALL day (26.05) and I got zero tokens till now… any other with same issue?

2 Likes

same here. i didn’t get any tokens either

1 Like

I have been earning tokens fine and there have been minimal reports coming in.

A few reminders to troubleshoot your specific issues

*If you are watching signed in to OverwatchLeague.com, please switch to watching directly on YouTube and connect your Google Account to Battle Net. This method is more reliable.

• Make sure you are eligible to earn rewards. This includes making sure your account is not suspended or silenced. Also make sure, you reside and are located in a country eligible to earn rewards.
  • If you have not already, please refer to the official support guide here:
2 Likes

I didn’t get any tokens yesterday either, and I have been receiving them just fine otherwise since the 2022 season started.

1 Like

I got my first 5 for the day (today) and since than nothing again… I’m like minus ~100 already. Please, check what’s the issue on your end.

Edit: Another hour has passed… got nothing. Amazing, after 3-4 years this drop system is still super unreliable…

Same. got only 5 tokens and since then nothing. Watching on youtube.

One week ago i was getting tokens with no issues.

Now, i’ve been watching 10 hours so far and nothing.

I have linked google account to battle.net and overwatchleague/youtube to battle.net aswell

Well. Expect to wait a few weeks or more for a fix. Its same issue where people didn’t get tokens last year :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah same here. I never had issues this season so far… It says “Connected” - watching on YT ofc… idk. I hope we got them somehow.

watching it on youtube too and no tokens dropped, just in the last week it worked, but this week the tokens weren’t dropping at all, I’ve been working and watching the league since today’s Hunters x Fusion

1 Like

Last week watching on YT worked and I recieved tokens flawlessly.
Yesterday and today however I didn’t recieve any tokens from watching on YT. I switched to the OWL webside mid stream today and have since then recieved 10 tokens…

1 Like

+1 On not getting tokens via Youtube but getting them via OWL website. Youtube worked fine last week as far as I can remember

4 Likes

Oh wow it works from there! Thank you!

Lol I didn’t intend for it to be a solution. Just an alternative until they sort out their YT problems (and they should).

No tokens for me through Youtube either since thursday and up until now. Switching to OWL Site as some people suggested for now. Hope it gets fixed, I feel Youtube was more reliable in the past. Hopefully this will be adressed soon since we missed quite a few tokens in the last few days. (also the encores didnt drop anything)

You sure? Because the green dot vanishes for me after about 10-20 mins. I have to reload it everytime so that the views count. It stays still for you?

Not who you replied to but yeah, I have to refresh it every few 30 minutes or so. It’s pretty annoying.

Same here, no tokens all weekend
I’ll try the OWL site

Ok can confirm, the OWL site drops do work
Normal YouTube is not

watching on site dropped only 6 tokens in 2 days!

itt’s really broken lol

updating: i watched on site, logged, only 5 tokens lol

+1 have watched both sat and sun and got nothing for both days, and have been getting them all season until 5/28.

2 Likes