No diamond Title Season 5

All Ranks it seems so far

1 Like

I also placed GM on support this season, masters last season and I have received neither of the name card awards both times. Not sure if my other ranks had anything to do with it, but the game has stated that I had received it as an award and I’m frustrated this has happened twice so far. :sob:

5 Likes

Same here. I finished plat last season and nothing. I finished diamond in this previous season. I got the 1000 points but nothing else. Maaaan, come ON blizzard. It’s hard enough to rank up in this game for me. :frowning:

1 Like

Updated the game, opening screen said I received my points and my grandmaster role challenger title…. Title is still locked after trying to equip it… This is at least the 2nd season that this has happened to me

2 Likes

Same problem with platinum role title…

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Missing competitive rewards has been an issue since Season 36 of Overwatch 1.

Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like

2 seasons now that I’ve been denied of diamond title and rewards…

4 Likes

The same thing happened to me, gm4 and they didn’t give me the points or the title

2 Likes

same here, no title or points for 2 seasons now, finished diamond on both seasons and got absolutely nothing, whats the point in playing comp? i could have had a gold weapon if i got my rewards

2 Likes

Same here, altough i got the red points but not the title

3 Likes

Same here for Masters

2 Likes

Same here with Masters

Is there a possibility you need to win a certain amount to unlock the title?

I.E. you only need 5 to get ranked into master but you need to 10 or more wins to unlock title?

Anybody have any info this?

2 Likes

Didn’t get my platinum role challenger title.

1 Like

Same issue here, got the points no title though.

1 Like

I have the same issue. I’m not buying the new battle pass until the titles are fixed

1 Like

Same here as well.

1 Like

Placed support gm1 last season and got 0 rewards for it just like season 3. Havent recieved ANY rewards for either season

2 Likes

Same here, placed diamond, it showed I was rewarded. But no Player Title…

1 Like

Having the same issue with me being told I have my title and points but role queue challenger isnt even in my title section

1 Like

Same here. This has literally happened to me every season and they have done nothing to fix this. Please just give me the title how hard can it be to put text on my profile. Something is wrong with my account you guys need to tell us how to fix this.

1 Like