No diamond Title Season 5

i didn’t get my diamond title even if i ended season 4 as Diamond 3 on tank, the quest says completed but still no title.

41 Likes

Same issue here. Also the title is not showing in the UI after searching for it. The point system seems to work since I got my 1000 points.

10 Likes

I’m having a similar issue. I started OW2 today after applying the season 5 update, and I received a message at the main screen saying I earned the Grandmaster Role Challenger player title. However I cannot find this title anywhere to select. So confused.

7 Likes

Yes i have the exact same issue so confused

2 Likes

Same, I’m supposed to get the platinum role title

4 Likes

Same issue here, curious if this is just a Diamond bug or if other ranks are experiencing this as well.

3 Likes

Please be informed that I finished in Diamond 4 in DPS Role Queue in Season 4. However, I have not received the Diamond Challenger Player Title after the new Season 5 patch released.

2 Likes

Same issue, GM 2 for DPS and only received a title for ffa deathmatch.

6 Likes

All Ranks it seems so far

1 Like

I also placed GM on support this season, masters last season and I have received neither of the name card awards both times. Not sure if my other ranks had anything to do with it, but the game has stated that I had received it as an award and I’m frustrated this has happened twice so far. :sob:

5 Likes

Same here. I finished plat last season and nothing. I finished diamond in this previous season. I got the 1000 points but nothing else. Maaaan, come ON blizzard. It’s hard enough to rank up in this game for me. :frowning:

1 Like

Updated the game, opening screen said I received my points and my grandmaster role challenger title…. Title is still locked after trying to equip it… This is at least the 2nd season that this has happened to me

2 Likes

Same problem with platinum role title…

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Missing competitive rewards has been an issue since Season 36 of Overwatch 1.

Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like

2 seasons now that I’ve been denied of diamond title and rewards…

4 Likes

The same thing happened to me, gm4 and they didn’t give me the points or the title

2 Likes

same here, no title or points for 2 seasons now, finished diamond on both seasons and got absolutely nothing, whats the point in playing comp? i could have had a gold weapon if i got my rewards

2 Likes

Same here, altough i got the red points but not the title

3 Likes

Same here for Masters

2 Likes

Same here with Masters

Is there a possibility you need to win a certain amount to unlock the title?

I.E. you only need 5 to get ranked into master but you need to 10 or more wins to unlock title?

Anybody have any info this?

2 Likes