No Competitive stats at all on Xbox

I’ve had this on my PS account (both PS4 and PS5) since the beginning of Season 1. I thought getting placed would fix it, but I just got my rank and I still have no stats.

2 Likes

Guarantee it’s not fixed by the end of 2022. I would bet money on it.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m PS4 and same all you guys. How many hrs played on OV1 and a lot since OW2 has come out, but no stats. Frustrating, cmon Blizzard

2 Likes

With season one coming to an end, I still have zero stats recorded for Competitive. I’m also stuck in Bronze 5 while my buddy has gone up to Gold 2. That could just be because I suck though.

Anyway… I primarily play on Xbox but I played a game on PC just to see what would happen and that single game is the only one that shows on my profile. It’s like it’s only counting matches played on PC.

I really hope this gets fixed for season two or I may not even bother playing. It’s hard to get better when I can’t see my performance.

4 Likes

Can confirm I’m having the exact same issues on Xbox Series X.

Extremely frustrating and haven’t been able to “force” an update to statistics by any means.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if this has been fixed with update today? I didn’t see mention of it in the patch notes.

1 Like

HA! You wish. TMK they still havent acknowledged it even

3 Likes

Guess what!

Still no fix. Stupid pisswads.

4 Likes

Same problem in PS5.
No victory stats or time played on ranking.

2 Likes

Any updates? Been months still can’t see stats. Can a dev please comment on this?

3 Likes

Whatever was the latest patch seemed to have fixed stats for me. Im on ps4. Not sure about anyone else?

1 Like

I’ve got stats for the current season on Xbox but still nothing for Season 1 or any of the Overwatch 1 seasons.

1 Like

I play on PC and Xbox. on Xbox it will Only show my PC stats

3 Likes

Interesting, upvote this! Perhaps this gives the devs a concrete thing to fix.

We need a submenu to choose show either/or

3 Likes

I’m missing all my competitive stats from before something like season 30, and it says last season was season 0 (zero). I wasn’t sure if that was a feature or a bug.

3 Likes

Mine is more or less the same.

Blizzarrrrdddd :frowning: Please comment :frowning: sad gamers here, we love our stats…

2 Likes

Why are they so useless and can’t even give us an update, or anything. If the issue is harder to fix than expected at least let us know so we know it’s being worked on and not just completely abandoned. So trash not being able to see any comp stats like win/loss, elims per death etc, it’s really effecting the gameplay experience too because I don’t know which hero’s I am performing best on and should be playing more.

4 Likes

A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

Giving this post another bump.

Good news, Aaron Keller officially acknowledged the career profile bugs in a recent twitter reply, saying that they’re hoping to have a fix in for this in the mid season release in early September.

Link here: https://twitter.com/ControlWolf/status/1691708127794938191

Link to the competitive bugs megathread for anyone experiencing issues with their competitive career profile as well: The Competitive Bugs Megathread.