No comp rewards for Season 4 finish

Same, I haven’t gotten my ranked season 4 rewards either. In addition the no player title option is also locked.

Hope this can get fixed soon.

5 Likes

Apparently im not the only one not to recieve all titles. It is strange that i did get the platinum open que title.

7 Likes

I also got the splash screen but the title I earned is still locked.

6 Likes

I have the exact same thing.

4 Likes

I also got no rewards, it showed me my final ranks but nothing underneath. Should’ve gotten a title and points, got neither. I’m on xbox

7 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

5 Likes

I got Platinum 3 before season 4 finish. And I always been gold, so this was huge for me.
And I got no “Platinum challenger”. I feel very sad :sob:
I hope this is a bug and that I get my title asap, I know for you guys really good at this game this is no big deal, but for me it is.

I am solo player and worked very hard for this, yet now I do not feel rewarded at all :weary:

5 Likes

It is a big deal bro, congrats on the rank up. Hopefully they fix the glitch

5 Likes

Same haven’t good any of my points

2 Likes

Im shocked by how many people I see with diamond,masters,etc role challenger titles. They must be the chosen few who aren’t affected by this bug that’s been present for months now dating back two or three seasons. Some have been affected since season 2. Oh well. Let me go play comp and rank up just so I wont get the title again next season.

3 Likes

they didnt give me my points for dps and support only tank this is actually a joke man all my time wasted for what

4 Likes

Master role challenger… Only recieved the points. It says i recieved the title but it does not even pop up. Guess i lost that title.

3 Likes

I received -1000 instead of +1000 Competitive points for diamond. Rip

4 Likes

Same. Got the „season end“ screen and thats it. Really want my points

4 Likes

on two of my accounts didnt get any rewards at all, on one i didnt get the title i was granted

2 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only one. Confused as to why this hasn’t been fixed if it was a problem last season also?? I placed diamond in reg comp and plat in deathmatch comp but only got the comp points for the dm comp…

3 Likes

This happened to me season 3, and again this season. There was a thread that blizzard responded to last season saying they were looking into it, with no definitive answer or timeframe on a fix.

2 Likes

Same I didn’t get mine even though I got plat in all roles in role queue and diamond in open queue

2 Likes

No points received for being in Plat open queue or gold role queue. Strangely, I did receive them for competitive deathmatch. Not sure what I did wrong in open queue/role queue but right in deathmatch. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Same here I received the points but I did not receive the title and it is still locked. :frowning:

2 Likes