No comp rewards for Season 4 finish

Title, finished GM1 and received no competitive points.

139 Likes

Same here; no points, no title, nothing. I did receive the splash screen confirming my final rank and nothing else.

52 Likes

same, didn’t receive my points

21 Likes

Finished my season Diamond 1 and still haven’t received any of my Comp points.

13 Likes

Same, didn’t receive my diamond challenger title. I think I received the points but I don’t remember how many I’d had before the end of the season.

14 Likes

Same here. Got M3 in support and no rewards…

9 Likes

Same here, haven’t gotten any rewards since season 2

16 Likes

I was given my comp points but wasn’t given my title.

16 Likes

Same here, cannot equip my Diamond title…

9 Likes

Also under the Career profile, under comp seasons I’m not shown In any placements.

4 Likes

didn’t get rewards last season, didnt get them this season either. I guess people have to stop playing the game for blizzard to fix anything

20 Likes

Same here. I received a notification about the rank I finished in, but I did not receive any end-of-season competitive points.

13 Likes

same, finished gm1, log in says I get the title and coins but title is not available 2nd season in a row

10 Likes

same, haven’t gotten any comp credits or title for finishing diamond last season

8 Likes

same finish at gm no point no title

6 Likes

I finished top 500 and didn’t even get the title lol, only the points for the 45th golden gun

9 Likes

I finished in master and didn’t recived any competitive points. That’s the second time. Blizzard please fix your game. I want my competitive points.

3 Likes

Finished gm on two roles and somehow didnt get the title instead got the open que one even though the game literally shows me the challenge of completing the role q one

4 Likes

I finished in diamond for my first time and when I went to put on the diamond challenger title it was still locked. I got my points but no title

7 Likes

same here, I didn’t receive my points from season 3 or 4.

10 Likes