No comp rewards for Season 4 finish

Just checked after the mid season patch. I still have no competitive title or rewards. Nothing. Not sure if it helps, but here’s my battletag: ZephyrEevee#1223
Please fix this. It’s incredibly annoying and exceedingly embarrassing I would think to say that it’s fixed when it isn’t, Bliz.

3 Likes

I want my season 4 rewards, still didn’t get my golden points and player title :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I just want my golden gun

2 Likes

Same no season 4 rewards no points no title , gm 3 finished
Dmgerscriptx#2500
sadly i guess they wont fixx that issue

3 Likes

yes, its been one month now since i havent received my comp points and gm role title as well. this is honestly frustrating. i emailed the customer support a month ago as well, and they said to post on forum but devs are not even doing anything. i saw other players have their titles, and some of my friends got their points, and this is just so sad that they are literally ignoring this issue. what even is the point of doing comp if they are not going to fix this.

3 Likes

Same here, messaged again the support and theyre saying that devs are still working on it. I dont believe it to be honnest.

2 Likes

Yeah, same. No points for season 4 completion, no title.

1 Like

i still haven’t gotten mine and they don’t even put this in the known bugs despite all this

1 Like

same here still nothing

1 Like

Less than three weeks left of the season and this is still an issue.

1 Like

Please fix this, no comp rewards for season 4!!

1 Like

Season 5 is nearly done now. What’s taking so long?

1 Like

Yup, same for me for season 5!

2 Likes

Same, finish platinum last season and no ranks… And I finish platinum this season too, almost Diamonds (Platinum 2). And again NO rewards. I feel gutted… Since I always play solo, and been in gold rank forever.

And I am finally starting to get good in the game, yet not rewarded :frowning: :sob: Last season Blizzard made a post that people who did not get rank would get it in this season… Seems that is ALSO not the case. I am so sad!

So season 4 no rank, and season 5 no rank. PLEASE give me my rank, I am proud of it. Even if it means nothing for people with much higher ranks, for me it was a huge thing… And yes I did what I had to do to get title, believe it said win 15 ranked games.

1 Like

Same. No rewards from Season 5 and 6

1 Like

For those who are missing their competitive rewards for this season, you might not have completed the 15 minimum wins requirement in order to be eligible to receive competitive rewards.

However, for those that have completed this require and are still experiencing this issue, then you might be experiencing a bug with competitive rewards. You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

Same exact thing for me

1 Like

is it 15 wins every season? I see that the challenge is 5 wins now to qualify, not sure if this is a new season change or what? I won 10 games last season though and have received no comp points :frowning: .

1 Like

Correct, it is 15 wins minimum every season to be eligible for end-of-season competitive rewards, and this was a change implemented back in Season 3 if I remember correctly.

Do you have to get 15 wins in general in ranked or 15 wins with at least one role?

1 Like

I believe it is 15 wins in total per gamemode and 5 wins per role, but you’re uncertain, you can always just play more games.