No comp points end of Season, point cap, to many currency

opened up the game start of the season and did not get comp points for playing!
which is upsetting, Also do points still cap at 6000? cuz i think they should remove that if that is still a thing, for people who wanna save up over the year, so when they get the comp legacy credits to buy the skins they do want! ( i dont wanna feel forced to buy one i dont want cuz of a cap) cuz i like playing comp but i do not want a green skin, (which is gold to people who are colorblind) " we have gold at home
: ) (unless fixed?)
sorry that this is long i just disagree with how many point currency we have,
legacy credits, normal credits, ow credits, legacy comp credits, normal comp creds
Now the mythic credits, we have so many!!
honestly id be fine with the others just not the comp one, let us get the skins we want. keep it one currency to buy all the gun skins you bring out??
sorry for the ramble ( love yall <3 }
sorry if any spelling errors im to tired lol)

Since the start of the season you can buy gold skins for guns with the new currency. But afaik the points still do cap at 6000 so if you have all gold guns and don’t want the :nauseated_face: green :nauseated_face: unfortunately you may be out of luck.
I agree with you that we have too many different currencies I hope they will overhaul the currency system soon bc it’s getting out of hand esp since now there’s 0 point for legacy comp points…