No Coin for Duplicates

I am not receiving any coin for duplicate hero skins and this has been happening for some time now. At first, it was just purple and below so I didn’t think anything of it as most of these skins are less than memorable. However, today I got the Valkyrie skin for Mercy AGAIN and was not rewarded with any coin. I am 100% sure that I had the Valkyrie skin for Mercy for over a year now. In Googling this issue, I have found others that have reported similar problems. However, it seems the consensus from Blizzard is that they are not seeing any issues with duplicate skins.

This is, in fact, a problem. I took a screenshot of receiving the Mercy skin in question just now. However, this is obviously something that is difficult to prove for the user as I highly doubt users are taking screenshots of EVERY skin they own before they are not properly awarded for duplicates.

Please fix this as it is highly discouraging. What if I were to have spent money on loot boxes and this happened (which I have before)? I would be livid and I am sure all other players would share the same sentiment. Thank you.

So how do you determine that you don’t get coins for duplicates?

im pretty sure the amount of coins you have changes straight away when you click the loot box, that’s why it looks like you haven’t got any.

(unsure)

suppose the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

There used to be a message saying “duplicate” and telling you about how much gold was earned. Was this removed?