No audio heard for enemy ultimates

This is not a consistent issue but it happens frequently enough to me and i’m out of ideas. I’ve recorded footage where it clearly is not being picked up. How can i fix this? This is causing me huge problems in competitive.

1 Like

Wait, so everything is fine on videos you capture?

No it’s not that’s why i said

Yes, i had same issues. Even complaining against my team players that some of them don’t use their ults but obviously they used them, same with enemy teams, sometimes from rein, mostly from hanzo, cause suddenly dragon appears, zarya as well, but Soldier, Junkrat, mcree, brigitte always hear them. This issue has begun since last season, but it start to happen more often.
I’m not sure, maybe it’s because how far they are. And rein’s ults don’t hear cause they mostly are done in massive fights and sound has been distracted. But not sure, like i said, hanzo ults suddenly appears with no sound that’s more obvious which ofcourse i could notice, not sure with other characters just left it as a normal bug and didn’t paid attention.

I was in a competitive game 2 days ago and was on Sombra with my EMP. Told my team “I’m going to EMP as soon as Genji Blades, when i do focus him down” Next thing I know myself and two others are dead to Genji Blade. I watched the kill cam and saw he ulted, in the air, right above me… never heard it.

Would really love a Blizzard response on actions I can take to correct this problem.

Had this issue with a team D.va who was going to combo with my emp on his cue but I never heard the voice line even though he had ulted right next to me. The only sound I got was from the mech exploding, which basically meant that my window had closed.
There’s also the football skin for rein still being half as loud in comparison to vanilla rein.