No 6v6 in OW 2 custom games for qp game modes?

How come 6v6 isn’t allowed in custom games? I thought it might be cool to see how it works in OW 2 but it’s just outright impossible. Unless there’s a workshop code to allow 6v6 in the quickplay game modes that I’m missing? If there is, could someone post it here for me?

Thats something purely internal which the workshop won’t resolve, you can go asymmetric or try to substitute the missing slots with Dummy Bots if there is any trace of the old engine which allows a capacity of total of 12 Players + workshop extension that could contain non-slot bound Dummy Bots to increase the number of interactive Entities you want to work with. Note i don’t have Beta access i don’t even know if workshop with scripts are even implementated in second beta at all. May someone with access will enlighten us.

1 Like

I can select the qp classic preset mode which is still set to 6v6 but it gives me an error and only shows 5 player slots per team. It says “invalid options” near the start game button and gives an error about invalid team settings in the chat box. even weirder is that the slider for team size is at 6 but when you put it back to 5 it cannot go back up to 6.