Ninja nerf to DVa

Apparently her boost dmg was reduced from 25 to 10. Not sure how it would play out BUT we never got a chance to even test it on the PTR. So basically we get 0 input. So no tank is allowed to be offensive? Is that what I’m to understand now? You did this to Roadhog and we saw how long it took to address it. You stripped D.Va of her tanking ability already and now you’re chipping away at her damage potential when she needs that to stay alive. What’s worse is you did it WITHOUT telling your playerbase, not the first time either. Who asked for this?

Blizz what are you guys even doing? This doesn’t remotely help your community feedback thing, like at all…

98 Likes

Everyone who gets instantly deleted with D.Va flying in boop/missiles/primary fire/gone in 1 second flat.

111 Likes

so basically silver players

37 Likes

Then why didn’t anyone get a chance to test out first?

5 Likes

or every support without mobility

15 Likes

If a dva is constant diving you as a support and killing you then swap. Theres 5 healers for a reason.

2 Likes

lol I mean d.va is pretty overtuned since the micro missles.

They don’t want to make her unplayable but I feel that they’re trying to make it so she isn’t going to instantly kill or put to 50 hp any DPS hero she jumps on.

And in that manner they really do not care about your feedback.

25 Likes

Basically, there were a few changes that were not tested on PTR. But I agree… every changes should at least be put on PTR.

6 Likes

I LOLed :joy:

Anyway it will be fine. These same silver players will still be owned by dva because their problem was never dva to begin with haha

11 Likes

and they are going to lose players just like when they nerfed mercy.

viewership is down, que is up, socia media views is down

4 Likes

(Zenyatta cries in the distance)

2 Likes

I’ve watched enough Dafran, Linkzr, Gale, Aimbot etc to see that no, it isn’t just silvers. It is everyone. With just a quick spam of abilities she deletes any 200HP hero.

19 Likes

It’s cute that you feel they need your signoff before implementation.

5 Likes

I feel like regardless of the actual implications of this they should make veryone aware of the nerfs and buffs that happen.

5 Likes

and then shes stuck there and is easily meltable stop trying to justify you being bad

5 Likes

If well you want to save face as far as community outreach/feedback is concerned then yes they should be giving us every reason to TEST things before they put it live. It IS the exact reason people leave this game for others, fortnite being top of the list.

Whether or not its balanced will get overshadowed by the fact that once again we didn’t even get a heads up before they put something live.

6 Likes

Except she’s not. Wait a second or two with DM and her boosters are there to take her to safety.

There is a reason she dominates every rank.

12 Likes

No offense, but if you were on the fence of leaving, you were going to leave anyways. Doesn’t matter what game it was for. They aren’t going to cater to die-hards, just because you say she was fine or in a good place. That goes for any character.

7 Likes

literally everyone who isnt stupid

1 Like

nvm im done replying bye now